Before you build from the ground up in SharePoint, attend this session with Jay Zuckert, Senior Product Strategist for HR Shared Services at Enwisen brand Infor, to learn how you can achieve the best of both worlds by deploying a pre-configured, cloud-based HR-specific knowledgebase maintained by subject matter experts. A single sign-on portal infrastructure that sits within SharePoint helps you:
- Incorporate HRMS content and employee/manager self-service transactions into SharePoint quickly and securely without any coding
- Reduce the time, resources and dollars required to build and maintain complex HR content
- Increase employee usage, independence and satisfaction through rich search and personalization
- Maintain security and control over sensitive HR content within your HR and HRIT organizations rather than depending on corporate IT
- Leverage the best collaboration and infrastructure features of SharePoint, while allowing you to bring an effective employee portal live fast – typically in just 12-18 weeks!